URL Submission

Shopping News

Friday, January 26, 2007

Talk About My Up Coming Posts,You Are Going To Like This!!

Hello Fellow Shoppers,
I said in my last post that I had some good things coming up in my up coming posts,well here we go! As you may see to the right of this post,I now have a chat room now we can chat with other shoppers so lets get that built up. I will be having post on pets and pet stores,shop TV the good and bad. And everyone knows how trying new products out is scary,I will be having many posts on new and old products good and bad. If you have any troubles with a company and you need me to take a look at the company I will,and I will try my best to get the problem taken care of for you. If they do not fix the problem I will let you know were to go to report them. Then they will go on my red flag list.
I will have post on towns that are 110% shopping towns and what stores to shop in them with the best deals. I will be talking about states that have the most shopping stores in them and the ones that have the lest. I am going to find stats that would have shopping wars in them. If you would like your state to have some shopping wars let me know. I will be having a top 10 lest of stores both on and off the internet,that list will change every to weeks so that all will get a chance to be number 1. If you want to nominate any stores let me know and I will take a look at them.And theres going to be allot I will be talking about. Remember now I have a chat room now lets get that built up,I will be giving everyone days and times that I will be live in the chat room. This will be allot of fun hope to see you there. And Remember STAY SHOPPING!!

No comments: