URL Submission

Shopping News

Monday, January 8, 2007

Heater Oils Gone,I'm Talking Corn Burners!

Hi Shoppers,
If you are shopping around for a new furnace don't buy that gas furnace,there is a new way to heat your home and that is a corn burner furnace. You ask why, well let tell you. I told you that I want to find deals for everyone to save money, corn burners are the best deal to heat your home and save allot of money on your heating bill about 50%to75%.
We have been looking for a way to stop depending on feign oils,well this is a start and who knows how far this will go. By using a corn burner you help our corn farmers. Corn burners are pollution free,the corn is easy to handle and there is no foul smells. Corn burners are also cheaper then propane and they do not smoke. You can get one for $1,189.00 and up. Go to thecornburner.com to see their corn burners,also go to iburncorn.com for more info about this great way to heat your home. As always if you want to ask me about anything on shopping give me a commit or go to my e-mail a1evaluations@yahoo.com . And Remember, STAY SHOPPING!!

No comments: