URL Submission

Shopping News

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm Giving You The Time Of Day,The Time Of Day To Shop

Hi My Fellow Shoppers,
Today I am going to try to help all of you to be able to find the the right time of day to shop. This way you can get in and out I hope allot faster. Now on the weekdays everyone knows we have all the work traffic out there. So in the mornings from 7:30am you are going to have allot of people out there going to work maybe running late so the driving I fast and people cutting everyone off, and then thinking it your fault that there late. And this gos until around 8:45am. So you stay home on tile that time,then you go on for your shop. The stores are less busy and you can git in and out fast. That will last until about 11:30am then everyone is going to lunch you as a shopper will not want to try to get something to eat then,cause you will have to deal with mad got to go back to work hungry crowd. Then at about 1:00pm you can go eat. Now you have until 4:15pm to do the rest of your shopping,then everyone will be getting of off work and wanting to get home fast. Allot of back up,people screaming giving you the finger and that gets you into a road rage. Next thing you know you will be shopping for a CD on how to keep your road rage down and there are CD's out there for that. And you don't need that,your to smart for that. After 6:00pm then you can go on shopping then go home and play with all your toys. So have a good time out there and be a happy shopper! I have allot of shopping tips coming up in my up coming post you will not want to miss them! Tomorrow I will will be talking about those up coming post. If you have any feed back tell me I would love to know. And Remember STAY SHOPPING!!

No comments: