URL Submission

Shopping News

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Talking Shop Time

Hay, How's my shoppers doing? So everyone knows, Black Friday did good this year it was up 6% from last year. That is good,the more we shop the better it is for the economy. I have been looking around for some deals,Target is having thier two day sale you do find good deals at target this time of year. Chawicks is having a 65% off sale on thier womens jeans and Lerner Catalog is having a 75% sale on thier womens jeans. Like my wife always said that if it is more then 50% off thats a good deal. From now to XMAS I will be looking for these sales and passing them on to you. If you have something that you want find at 50% off or more let me know and I will look for it. Tomorrow I will be looking for good deals on Toys and were to go for them. As always if you have a comment or need to ask me something, let me know at my comments. Stay Shopping.

No comments: