URL Submission

Shopping News

Friday, November 24, 2006

Lets Do Some Shop Talk.

Hi Everyone, While Turky Day is over, the good old day afther geting up at 3:30Am put on something worm and sanding in line wating for a store to open. Then when it do's open your geting pushed around toe's staped on then get in the fights over the last thing on sale. While thats what my wife is doing on this day. Me I stay at home and let all the food I ate turn into pounds thats right I let my wife and daughter do that, then came home and tell me about the deals they got.That is one day that the grils do the shopping. I am sleeping at 3:30 in the morning! But I do get news on everything. I hope everyone had a good Thanks Giving, I Did. Now that everyone has been out doing thier big shopping they can tell me about it on my comments . Yes I would like to hear about your shopping day. Thats why I write this blog when you what to talk shop we will talk shop. From now untell XMAS I will be looking for some good deals to pass on,and we will talk shop. I will talk with you tomorrow when I will have some more shop talk. Untell then say shopping.

No comments: