URL Submission

Shopping News

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Shopping For Music Or Need Help AS A Artist Its Here!

Hi Shoppers,

Did you get your shopping in today? If not shame on you!LOL This post is for all of you music lovers out there,or if you love making music. I have joined up with a friend of mine to help all you music lovers and artist. I know I love music and I know all of you do too. And if you love to write the songs that make the whole world sing,yes that a song,LOL. Then you need to get with me! And lets make music together. My friends name is Lynn,and she is a music producer with her own innovative record label. She is always looking for new ways to help artists succeed. She deals with everything that is music from,Classic Rock, R&B,Country,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Pop and the list gos on. She is very good with music and she would love to help you. Or if you just want to listen to both old  and new music, you can't get any better then this! Lynn is a great person, here to help you. I will be putting the radio station that she deals with on this blog with in the next day or so, so you can hear for your self. Mean Time, STAY SHOPPING!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry

Thanks for the great introduction! Lynn Here, BTW :o)

I'd just like to extend my welcome to all your shopping fans and hope that some of you can find time to listen to my artists on Last.FM. Last.FM is a brilliant consumer-led internet radio station that learns what kind of music you like as you listen, thus guaranteeing that you are only introduced to new artists that you will like.

To help my artists get onto the playlists, please follow the links and intstuctions on my page at http://www.seniorsounds.com.

As Jerry rightly says, I'm always on the lookout for new mature talent to produce and release on my label. My record company is unique in being the only place where you can sign a deal without sacrificing your independence. Even if you only write lyrics, I have the composers and musicians necessary to turn your lyrical talent into a record release. For more details go to http://www.givemearecorddeal.com

Many thanks!