URL Submission

Shopping News

Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's That Time,Time To Shop For That Garden Of Yours!!

Hay Shoppers,
Yes it's that time of year,spring time is almost here. We are getting ready to get our gardens together,flowers,vegetables,herbs or what ever you want to grow as long as it stays legal. I am getting all my gardening books out,and my magazines that I have clacked through the years and going to be sharing them with you. We will look at all the things that are fun to grow,the things that you may think are some what strange but again legal and have some fun with it all. I will show you books and magazines and maybe even get some professionals not me lord knows not me,but real ones to give good thoughts on gardening. We will look at were to shop for the things you need to get your garden going. I have allot of spring things to look at,one of my best things to do in the spring is to go mushroom hunting again legal! I have been going mushroom hunting for many years now and I love it! I will show you all of it this spring,like I said we will be having some fun. I hope that you will be here with me to have some of that fun! And yes we will get all of our shopping news in too,so it looks like its going to be a very hopping spring for me! But I Will Remember To,STAY SHOPPING!!

No comments: