URL Submission

Shopping News

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Why I Cereated This Blog

Hi Shoppers.
I am going to talk about why I created this blog. I am a big shopper and I love it,I like finding good deals I think everyone likes shopping and finding good deals. I want your Internet shopping to be a fun and safe place to go shopping. I will be starting a red flag area to look at,in this red flag area I will be posting bad company's that you should not go to and letting you know why.
I will find good deals so you can save money. Like I sad I like good deals too. I will be talking to you about shopping in every way. Talk about new thing that come out,and if thy are good to buy or not. I would like to get any input that you have,and any shopping stores good or bad. Just go to my commit place on any post. I will share them with everyone so they can have a good shopping experience or were not to buy. I am going to do my best to help you have a great shopping experience,and have fun doing it. I am a personal shopper so if you need any shopping done for any reason let me know. I short I wrote this blog so you can get any info you need to have a good shopping experience and have fun doing you all you shopping were ever you shop. so that is why I created this blog. So lets talk shopping. That is all for now, Happy New Year.remember STAY SHOPPING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry,
We are looking for the best deal on a GPS system for around $250.00. Can't find the link on this site to e-mail you so am putting it in the comment section. Let me know what you find, you have my e-mail. Patti

Unknown said...

woodentoddlertoys.com offers wide range of wooden toys for your toddler in this Christmas. check out our section and you find lot of stuff over there.

toys for toddlers