URL Submission

Shopping News

Monday, December 18, 2006

Let's Talk Food

Yes we shop for food,and at this time a year we have allot of mouth watering,tummy grumbling,eye popping,cheap meat grabbing shoppers out there. Ohoo ya thats me like to grab the cheapest meat I can. And now to get to the food talk, was in one of my best stores to buy meat and got me chicken at 36 cents a pound. I think thats good for some leg and thy. My wife loves chicken, that makes it go for me. I can make allot of cheap meals and keep the wife happy.
I like this time of year,cause I know on that big day I'm getting me some free prim rib. Now that's a darn good free dinner, beater then turkey . But of cores the turkey had it's day, was good too . But get real whats going to top a free prim rib? I had to pay for the turkey and being the shopper I am,I got that meat cheap too. The way I look at it find the best deal. When your out there shopping for food,please buy what your family will eat with out wasting anything. I know shopping for food make you eyes bigger then your tummy,yes I have been there. But I do my best not to get more then I can eat not just on the big day but all year around. I am just glad to be able to get good food at a good price,remember we have people out there the only food deal they can get is free. I have been there and it's not fun. All of the big stores are having deals on food this week you are going to be having 10 for 10 things. Now when you find 3 for a dollar or four for a dollar on can goods and they are going to be out there, that when you get as much as you can. And now they are having food stores the net,more on that tomorrow. Now you can go to the refrigerator and grab you some of that ham in there,sorry did not mean to make you huger y. If you find good deals when food shopping,I'm here let me know. Tell later STAY SHOPPING!!

No comments: