URL Submission

Shopping News

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sites To Look At

When you are shopping on line,you need good sites to look at. Besides your normal big time sites like Amazon.com or ebay.com,we need to start supporting the little guys. I have been looking around and have came across a couple of these little guys. One is if you like shopping vintage you must take a look at blujay.com they have a great site with good jewelry,clothing,handbags and much more. All at a good price. Another site to look at if you like soaps and things like that is hortoncollections.com they have a good verity of things to chose from like Ball Accessories,Gels,Gift Items,Teas,Gift Baskets. Take a look good deal!! This time of the year we need to help the little guy. Right now I am just going to sit back and look for more deals to tell you about. If you have any deals that you what to share with me,let me know so we can spread the news. Remember if you have any shop talk lets talk thats what I'm here for. As always STAY SHOPPING!!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Jerry, Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. I hope folks will keep dropping in - several new items in stock just today and loads of vintage jewelry!

www.blujay.com/thelavendercat

Thanks again! Leslie (The Lavender Cat)

Fiona said...

Hi Jerry! Just to update your shoppers, I have new handbags in stock from J.Renee, and one from Mylinka. I found the same style in that bag selling elsewhere on the web for $260., I have it (in a Black and White color combo), for $115.00. And a lot of vintage Sarah Coventry jewelry and more, in stock, also. Hope your server move goes well.

www.blujay.com/thelavendercat

Thanks!