URL Submission

Shopping News

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Marry Christmas From Jerry

Hello Shoppers,
Just a note to let you know that I am going strong and have a lot planed for the coming year.
I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and have all your shopping done, if not, get out there then.
I will be having a Christmas special on my new talk show on the 21st of Dec at 6:00PM EST at; http://blogtalkradio.com/mytalkshow and I will have Christmas Music and all. It will be a good time, so come over and have a listen. So I just thought that I would wish everyone a Marry Christmas!! For Now, STAY SHOPPING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think there are so many happy to this message.

motorcycle Clothing said...

Hello

I am very happy to this message. thanks for this message.