URL Submission

Shopping News

Monday, May 14, 2007

Spering And Summer Are Here And I HaveThe Places For You To See.

Hello Shoppers,
Sorry It has been a little while scents my last post,I have been out doing my spring looking around. As I was doing that,I cam up with great places for you to go shop look around or what ever you are ready to do! I have always been a man of not much money to be going to all the great places around the world. The only way I was able to see Germany and all those places over there is because my dad was in the army, and he is a proud men that served this country of ours with great pride. Just like our men and women are doing today. WE ALL SHOULD BE PROUD, THEY ARE THE BEST!!! So with that said,for the next upcoming days I will be telling you about the 100 Best small towns right here in our own country to go to and shop and have fun. Starting tomorrow I will name 10 towns a day starting at 100 and going back wards to number ONE. I think you will be very happy with what you find out. I will tell you about the shopping there,and the best places to eat and everything to look at. And if you do see any of our proud services men or women, just give them a hug and say thank-you for serving us. Thats it for now,10 towns to go to will be posted tomorrow. Tell Then,STAY SHOPPING!!!

No comments: