URL Submission

Shopping News

Friday, April 13, 2007

Jerry Talks About Mystery Shopping

Hi Shoppers,

I have been getting a lot of people asking me about Mystery Shopping, is it for real,can anyone do it and things like how much money do I have to pay to get into Mystery Shopping? Let me get one thing out of the way first,YOU DO NOT PAY MONEY TO WORK FOR A MYSTERY SHOPPING COMPANY!!! THEY PAY YOU!! So if someone wants you to pay them money to find you a company to work for,SAY NOWAY! I have lost a lot of money paying these places to help me find  Mystery Shopping companies only to find out that I could find them myself for free. That was money that I could have used to get my shopping news out. So I looked around to find a book on Mystery Shopping that I could give out for free,and what do you know I found it!! So I will give anyone out there that wants to learn about Mystery Shopping and how to get into it, a free e-book. Just leave a comment in my comments,and say Jerry I would like a free e-book about Mystery Shopping and I will email you one right a way no strings. I just don't like it when people get money for something that is free to begin with. I am here  to help you not rob you!! That is what this blog is all about We The Shoppers! I have been a Mystery Shopper for over 5 years now and counting,I am a Gold Certified Mystery Shopper and have worked hard for it. So to let everyone know that wants to be a Mystery Shopper,it is not a get rich thing it takes work. But it is fun and helps with bills!! So Just Ask Me For The E-Book And I Will Get It To You. Mean While As I Always Say,STAY SHOPPING!!

PS This book has 100's of Mystery Shopping companies for you to apply to. And you can do a search  under Mystery Shopping Companies. Go to my Links and do the search by clicking on Big Daddy Friends and type in Mystery Shopping Companies that helps me too. Need Help Let Me Know!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: